LISTED BELOW ARE IMPORTANT ITEMS TO KNOW AND DO
1) Plans listed below are TENTATIVE and are subject to CHANGE. Students are to always listen to what I say in class as the absolute plan.
2) Click on the links below or visit the Class Documents page if you need to download different items.
Spanish 1b AND Spanish 2
This week, we are reviewing class procedures and resources (in class and with our online Supersite), and also reviewing general class vocabulary. If we have time, we will also start reviewing last year’s vocabulary.
- Signed, cut-off parent sheets are due on Monday.
- The online Supersite Scavenger Hunt that we worked on in class on Monday is due by next Monday, Sept 21 for everyone, whether you were absent or not. (we will not have regular classes Friday, due to the Constitution Day Field Trip)
- SPANISH 1b – if you did not finish the Hispanic Heritage month crossword, do so by Monday as well.